Category Archives: OCD Conference
We are so excited about this year’s conference in Los Angeles — this will be our 21st Annual OCD Conference, and we hope to make it the best yet. The conference will feature more than 100 presentations, workshops, and seminars, as well as 33 evening activities and support groups. Our presenters include some of the most experienced and knowledgeable clinicians and researchers in the field, as well as people with OCD and family members who are willing to share their stories.
Some highlights of this year’s program include:
- The return of our highly-popular conference track dedicated to Young Adults (under 30).
- The 2nd Annual Hoarding Meeting, including a 2-day conference track dedicated to hoarding disorder information, treatment, and research; a pre-conference professional training session on hoarding task forces; as well as support groups for those with hoarding disorder and their loved ones.
- Three Pre-Conference Training Sessions for professionals held on the afternoon of Thursday, July 17th.
- A new mini-track dedicated to Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) and the return of the PANDAS/PANS mini-track. Both tracks have talks for therapists, researchers, and families.
- Many special evening events (including the return of OCD Pub Trivia Ice-Breaker and The Second City’s “Improv for Anxiety”, and many more!)
- Plus, other great offerings for everyone in the OCD community, including programs for kids and parents, family members and loved ones, teens, therapists, researchers, and other professionals, and many more.
We are excited to announce that registration for the 21st Annual OCD Conference in Los Angeles will open on Monday, March 10th. We will also be announcing the awesome line-up of workshops, evening activities, and trainings on our conference website at www.ocd2014.org on Monday!
Sign-up for our conference news email list to make sure you don’t miss out on any news or announcements leading up to the conference this summer in LA.
Our speakers and support group leaders are the backbone of our conference. Help us make this year’s conference our best yet by adding your insight, knowledge, and experience to our program. Whether you are a professional, or someone who wants to share their own personal stories of living with OCD, we invite you to submit your proposal to speak at the next Annual OCD Conference.
For more information about speaking at the 21st Annual OCD Conference, including suggested topics and tips for submitting your proposal, please visit: http://www.ocd2014.org/proposal-tips/.
Proposal system opens: Thursday, January 2, 2014
Deadline for submitting: Monday, February 3, at 5:00pm ET